The Jumpman Gaming software was first founded in 2009, under the original brand name Bingo Vision. It was a few years later in 2011 then however, when online bingo entrepreneur Dylan Schlosberg totally rebranded the company into the now massively popular Jumpman Gaming company.
This was around the time when online bingo platforms were really booming, and Schlosberg wanted to create something completely unique for the market. The software took the bingo industry by storm, and soon Jumpman powered almost 30 online bingo and casino sites across the UK. These included Zingo Bingo, Showreel Bingo and Lights Camera Bingo too, and the company have since just gone from strength to strength.
The brand may not be as flashy as some of it’s larger competitors out there, however they offer great classic bingo games within fun and colourful simple sites. There are generally quite bold themes used throughout, and the sites have a really welcoming and personal feel. You will unfortunately only find standard 75 and 90-ball games across all Jumpman Gaming sites, but they do also offer an amazing range of side games and slots too.
The company is now split into two separate categories: the 15 Network and Jumpman Slots. The 15 Network focuses on the online bingo side of the company, and was introduced around the time of the rebrand to really push the games in that field, whilst Jumpman Slots is more focused on the casino only sites, primarily maintaining and developing reel slot games.
List Of Jumpman Bingo Sites
The Jumpman Gaming Bingo Network
Originating firstly in 2009, the initial brand Bingo Vision was created in order to offer fun and affordable gaming within bright and bold online gaming sites. In 2011 the company was taken over by entrepreneur Dylan Schlosberg however, and that’s when the brand started to really take off.
Bingo Vision was relaunched as Jumpman Gaming, and this new version of the software soon powered nearly 30 online bingo and casino sites throughout the UK. Jumpman developed a proprietary software platform that supported not only its own bingo sites, but also those belonging to its B2B customers too.
The software was easily integrated into other platforms, all thanks to the use of cutting edge technology such as HTML5 and also mobile technology. This made the software flexible enough to be accessed in desktop forms, and also later on via mobile and tablet devices too. The software was perhaps not as sophisticated as some of its leading competitors, however it offered fun and basic gaming at an affordable cost to its customers.
Some key features of the Jumpman Gaming network are:
- Easy to use interfaces with simple navigation.
- Fun and colourful theming across the board.
- It’s a small, and much more personal network compared to larger brands.
- All sites are compatible with mobile devices, and the software is updated regularly to keep ahead of the game.
- Jumpman have really proved themselves over the years, and the company had a very fast growing success in quite a small amount of time.
- Excellent in house Jumpman bingo and slots.
- Two separate networks allow both the bingo and games side of the brand to have equal attention.
- Generous bonuses and promotions are offered constantly throughout the year.
- The software is proven to be honest, safe and secure for all its players.
- Jumpman prides itself on its free bingo offerings throughout all their online bingo sites too.
While the company has had huge success since its inception in 2011, the Jumpman network is still growing day by day. They continue to build and develop the software each day, and whilst it may not be the most sophisticated brand on the market, they are definitely one to watch out for.
The company’s headquarters are based on the small island of Guernsey, and they hold licences from both the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Jumpman Online Bingo Games
Unfortunately as Jumpman Gaming are a slightly smaller software brand, the bingo offerings aren’t particularly varied across their sites. There is quite a small selection of games and rooms, and everything is kept pretty basic. The main bingo offerings are:
- Free bingo games
The fact that the sites are basic isn’t always a negative thing however, and some players enjoy the simplicity of their brand. The main bingo offerings are more on the classic side, and again some players enjoy having a much simple choice.
The company are yet to venture into other bingo variants such as 30-ball, 50-ball and 80-ball bingo games, however it may be something that they start to develop over time. They are still classed as being fairly new to the market, compared to some of their industry competitors.
The bingo that they do offer is all of brilliant quality nevertheless, and the company work hard to make their simple and classic bingo games really fun and exciting with great prizes. The graphics and theming are always very bold and colourful, and the quality of the gameplay is just as good as some of the larger brands out there.
The social side of bingo is really prevalent on all of the Jumpman Gaming sites too, and the company put a lot of focus into their chat room features and games. The chat rooms can be customised to suit personal preferences, and players can choose individual fonts, colours and emoticons too. This helps to offer a really personal experience, and really gives players that welcoming feel.
It’s also worth noting that Jumpman offer a huge amount of free bingo across all their sites as well, another feature that helps to create a fun and inclusive environment. This gives players the chance to trial certain games and sites at no cost whatsoever, and allows the opportunity to test the software out before depositing any cash.
Jumpman Online Casino Games
One of the most exciting features of the Jumpman gaming network is its exclusive Mega Wheel game. This allows players to spin the wheel daily, with the possibility to win cash, free spins, deposit bonuses and lots more. This feature can’t be found on any other software, and it really helps to give the brand a personal and unique touch.
In addition, there’s a great selection of mini side games, slots and table games to play too. Titles include Fluffy Favourites, Sugar Train, Irish Luck, and Shaman’s Dream, and the company have also developed their own unique side games too, with certain sites dedicated entirely to casino and slots.
The single biggest win on a Jumpman Gaming instant play game was a jackpot sum of £14,107.75. However several other four and five figure prizes have also been won over the months since the launch of the company, and payouts of £500 and above are not uncommon within the network’s bingo rooms. There are also a great variety of progressive jackpots available too, and these can be found on both 75-ball and 90-ball games across all Jumpman sites.
The team at Jumpman Gaming put a huge focus on the safety and security of their players. The company are licensed by both the UK Gambling Commission and also the Alderney Gambling Control Commission too, so you can play in the knowledge that you will be gaming with a highly trusted and reputable software brand.
There is a strong focus in particular on fraud prevention too, and Jumpman hold regular and strict security checks to keep fraud and online abuse at bay. The company security motto is ‘100% safe and compliant’, and they make every effort to create a safe and secure online gaming environment at all times.
Jumpman Network Players
The main features that make Jumpman sites stand out from the crowd, are the colourful and fun themes, and the classic bingo games on offer. The sites are absolutely perfect for players who enjoy bright and bold sites, with some good old fashioned bingo fun.
The theming on all of the Jumpman sites is generally always quite cute in style, with lots of bold graphics and pictures throughout. However none of the sites ever feel too tacky or cheap, and although the layout isn’t particularly subtle, you still get a good classic online bingo site overall.
It’s also worth noting that the Jumpman software is fairly standard across all the sites, and therefore there’s a huge similarity in style, structure, design and games. Some players will enjoy this aspect and like the familiarity across all of the Jumpman branded sites, however if you prefer a little more variation, then it may be worth checking out a different software if you enjoy playing several different online bingo sites at a time.
The Jumpman Gaming team are always happy to help out with any problems or questions you may have, and you can find extensive FAQ sections across all of their individual online gaming sites. There will also be a live chat option on all of these sites too, and this facility will be available 24/7.
Should you wish to contact a member of the Jumpman Gaming customer service team directly however, then you can do so via the following option:
- Email – Submission form found on the contact at www.jumpmangaming.com
Alternatively you can write to the Jumpman Gaming head office at:
Jumpman Gaming Ltd
St Peter Port
The best way to describe a Jumpman Gaming online bingo site is that it will offer some good old fashioned bingo games, in a fun and colourful way.
The software isn’t the most sophisticated on the market, however the games are simple and classic and the sites are perfect for those who enjoy a cute and quirky theme.
The company themselves may not be the biggest brand out there these days, however they have almost a decade of proven success now within the online bingo industry. They keep the brand simple and familiar, and the sites are enjoyed by players all over the UK.
Some of the main things that make Jumpman Gaming online bingo sites really stand out from the crowd are as follows:
- The company was relaunched in 2011, by a fantastic online bingo enthusiast who knew how to make the already successful brand soar. He knew exactly what online bingo players enjoyed, and ploughed all of his efforts to deliver something great with real mass market appeal.
- The company had over 30 successful online gaming sites within the first few years of business.
- The sites are extremely colourful and fun, and offer players something a bit bolder than some other software brands.
- All Jumpman Gaming sites have a strong similarity, therefore once you’ve played on one you should be able to navigate any of the other interfaces very easily. This can be a slight negative however too , as all of the sites can feel pretty samey.
- The main thing to point out is that the bingo offerings available on Jumpman Gaming platforms are very limited. They only offer 75 and 90-ball games, and the bingo is the same across all sites. Some players do prefer this however, as it keeps things simple and doesn’t overcomplicate things.
- The company put a huge focus on the social side of online gaming, and there are plenty of great chat rooms, features and games throughout the sites. Each individual brand also has their own social media page too, so you can up to date with all the gossip.
- Jumpman offer a great range popular slots and casino games across the network, including unique slots titles that can’t be found anywhere else online.
- The software has a unique Mega Wheel feature, again this won’t be found anywhere else other than on Jumpman Gaming sites.
- The safety and security of players is taken extremely carefully, and the company are licensed and regulated in both the UK and also Alderney too.
All in all Jumpman Gaming offer fun online bingo sites, with classic bingo, at an affordable cost. There’s a nice welcoming feel throughout, and the bright and colourful themes offer something a little bit different to other brands. The sites all have a very similar feel too, so once you’ve played on one Jumpman site, you can easily navigate all of the them over time.
If you’re looking for an online bingo site that isn’t too overwhelming, then look no further than a Jumpman Gaming site. The bingo is classic, and the interfaces are super simple in style, plus you’ll also get a social and characterful feel overall.