The Cozy Games software brand launched back in 2005 by a small team of expert online gaming veterans. The company’s vision was to create a new state of the art online gaming software, that could operate across several platforms all over the UK and Europe.
They emerged as one of the top innovators in the online bingo and games field, and the Cozy Games brand name is now extremely well known. Since opening its virtual doors over 15 years ago now, the company have gone on to provide games to over 50 hugely popular online bingo and casino platforms in the UK alone.
In 2017 the company was bought by GVC Services Ltd (the massive company that owns the likes of Gala and Coral) – it has since been rebranded to Entain Plc, and this has seen a huge transformation to the software as a whole. The Cozy gambling license was surrendered, most white labels closed and the strongest remaining white labels and in house brands migrated to a Entain subsidiary called ElectraWorks, based in Gibraltar. The software is also now called ElectraWorks, although most people still know it as Cozy.
The quality of the software is really top notch, and its very easy to see why the brand is now a market leader. Once you have played on one ElectraWorks site, it’s pretty easy to then navigate your way through pretty much all of them, as the layout and design is pretty standard across the board. Each individual Cozy Game platform does have a real sense of personality however, and they are all generally based on fun and vivid themes.
All of the sites are part of a large gaming network, which means that most games and jackpots will be shared across several branded sites. This means more games and bigger jackpots will be up for grabs along the way, and it also helps to add a familiarity across all of the Cozy Games sites.
The Top 10 ElectraWorks / Cozy Bingo Sites
Most B2B Services Ending 30th July 2020
Cozy Games once ran over 50 sites but since the company was purchased by GVC in 2017 (the group that owns Gala, Coral and loads of other brands) they have restructured the company. Over the past couple of years the Cozy white labels have mostly been closed down leaving just a handful of the strongest sites left now licensed under the Entain subsidiary, ElectraWorks. 19 Cozy sites closed in 2019 alone.
In June 2020 Cozy announced it was terminating most of its B2B services, which means they will no longer provide the bingo games and network for white labels, but they will continue to run the network for in house brands and some other select brands.
Many of the sites affected, such as Booty and Mummies, are moving to Dragonfish in the near future. This means you will be able to continue playing with these sites but the games and network will be different.
The move is partly a restructuring by Entain but largely down to the difficulties of running white labels in the UK today. Increased regulation have made it difficult for white-label platforms to manage their brands properly and higher taxes mean many of the brands themselves have failed.
The ElectraWorks / Cozy Games Bingo Network
The Cozy Games software has been tried and tested now for over 15 years, so you can trust you will be in safe hands when playing on one of their sites. The selection of online bingo and casino games is extremely varied and of excellent quality, and the company continues to improve with age. They are always at the forefront of any new technology, and the amount of sites that run on the network now only proves its popularity.
The company now operate out of their headquarters in Gibraltar under the name ElectraWorks and offer far more limited white label solutions for branded online bingo and gaming sites than previously. They offer the software out to pre-existing licensed companies to integrate into their sites, as well as running the network on Entain in house brands.
The main characteristics of all Cozy Games online bingo and gaming sites are as follows:
- Technology – All ElectraWorks sites will run on exceptionally high quality gaming software that is completely customised and highly secure.
- Upgrades – The company offer the most up to date specs across the board, and have recently revamped the software altogether. The platform now offers the latest built in flash drive available which provides clearer graphics, better features and an overall more enhanced bingo and gaming experience.
- Individuality – Although each Cozy Games site will have a similar layout, the company work hard to make each site unique to each individual brand.
- Games – Choose from over 500+ bingo, casino, slots and side games to play across all of the Cozy Games sites. The content rich games are aesthetically built to entertain players, and the ElectraWorks network also has its own large collection of in-house games as well as branded rooms too.
- Accessibility – All games on the Cozy Games network now operate on HTML5, to fully support all gaming devices such as tablets, laptops and mobile phones.
- Licensing – All websites will be registered and fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and also the Gibraltar Commission too. This allows sites to legally operate in the UK and many other jurisdictions.
- Customer satisfaction – The ElectraWorks network offer 24/7 support by experienced staff that are always on hand to help with any issues.
Cozy Games Online Bingo Games
The ElectraWorks software offers up a great variety of different online bingo games. There will be several themed rooms which span across the whole network, so games and jackpots will be spread throughout lots of branded sites simultaneously.
Although the themed sites may be different, the games rooms will all run on the same network. Therefore if you play on a Cozy Games site in the ‘Big Ben’ room for instance, then this room will also be available to players on other ElectraWorks sites.
The main types of online bingo games available on the network are as follows:
- 75-ball bingo
- 80-ball bingo
- 90-ball bingo
- 30-ball bingo
- Speed bingo games
The software also offers each individual platform several fun bingo chat games too. This allows players to play additional games for fun alongside their bingo games, and these chat windows offer fun features such as emoticons and picture messaging etc as well.
The ElectraWorks software recently had a big revamp, and the new version now allows players to play in multiple bingo rooms at the same time. This enhances the experience even more, and allows players more chance of winning across even more games.
ElectraWorks Online Casino Games
Cozy Games offer hundreds of additional slots and casino games across their online bingo sites. These include huge branded titles from top developers such as Eyecon and NetEnt, as well as a selection of their own unique games only found on ElectraWorks sites.
Two exclusive games that are completely unique to the Cozy Games software are Honey Bee’s and Wild Vegas. These are unique 5 reel slots games, with jackpots and features that can’t be found anywhere else online.
The Cozy Games network also host several branded and more independent casino and table games too including:
- Deuces Wild
- French Roulette
- Aces & Faces
- 10’s or Better
As most of the games on the Cozy Games network are shared across several different gaming platforms, this can mean much bigger jackpots all in all.
There will be more players playing in each bingo or games room, and therefore the pay outs and prizes can be much higher than sites that run on smaller networks for instance.
The network will also sometimes run separate community jackpots too. These will continually rise across the whole network until someone very lucky eventually wins. As the network operates across several different sites, these jackpots tend to be some of the highest ones around.
As the Cozy Games company is so well established and trusted now, it prides itself in offering exceptional service and safety and security to its all its customers.
All financial information is transmitted and processed using secure connections through leading e-commerce payment companies, and the software uses a variety of security technologies to protect personal information.
It’s fairly safe to say that the ElectraWorks network is highly regarded as offering one of the best online gaming softwares of today. With over a decade of experience in the industry and so many sites running on the network, it’s easy to see why players are attracted to the Cozy Games brand.
Although the sites all have their own individual themes and branding, every Cosy Games site has a sense of structure and familiarity that runs across them all.
Each site is pretty simple and sleek in design, and the primary focus is always on the bingo and casino games themselves. Even though some of the sites do come with quite bold and colourful themes, it’s never to the detriment of the gaming and site navigation.
I think that Cozy Games players enjoy the simple software, and the colourful site designs which are eye catching and fun. All of the sites offer players nice, classic layouts, but always with a hint of subtle cheekiness and fun along the way. There is an endless variety of bingo on offer, and the themes, although strong, never become too confusing or overwhelming.
Should you wish to get in touch with ElectraWorks themselves, you can do so via the following options:
- Instant Query: Visit one of the ElectraWorks sites and fill out the query form on their contact page.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 2036 081305
- Email: On Site Form
Alternatively you can write to:
ElectraWorks Limited, Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
If you do choose to play online bingo and games with an ElectraWorks site, then you should feel in very safe hands with this extremely successful brand.
With a wealth of experience, clients and innovative software, Cozy Games definitely know what they’re doing. Some of the main key features that make ElectraWorks online bingo sites so great are as follows:
- Cozy Games have over 15 years experience in the online bingo and gaming industry.
- All of the sites run on top quality unique ElectraWorks software, that is forever changing to keep up with technological advance, especially as it is now backed by one of the biggest gambling companies in the world in Entain.
- A huge variety of fun bingo, casino, table and chat games are available across the network.
- Sites are sleek and classic in layout, and all are very easy to navigate.
- Games and jackpots are shared across several branded sites simultaneously, meaning bigger features and figures all round.
- There are over 40 online bingo sites operating in the UK alone on the Cozy Games software.
- Most sites are themed but without being too cheesy or tacky. Even if the theme is more on the fun side, it’s still primarily focused on the actual bingo and casino games on offer.
- The majority of sites are bold and bright in colour, with the latest quality in graphics and design.
- The brand prides itself on exceptional customer service and care, with a 24/7 team on hand to always help should problems arise.
- As the brand do operate across such a large network, a huge focus is given to the safety and security of its players at all times.
If you’re looking to try an online bingo site that has tried and tested software across a large network, then have a look into some of the Cozy Games sites. They each have their own individual bright themes, but the gaming always remains at the forefront of the brand.
I think that Cozy Games have really built up a nice selection of classic, well structured sites over the years, and each one is just as strong when comparing across the board. They’ve have managed to create a good mixture of both classic and fun styles throughout all of their sites, and never seem to verge on feeling too tacky or bold.